Autodesk® Remote™ lets you drive software installed on your primary computer from your iPad, allowing full desktop access to your programs and files. It provides a high fidelity, low latency experience thats unmatched by other remoting tools.
The ability to make design changes directly from the iPad improves collaboration and increases flexibility in the design process. Autodesk Remote is compatible with Autodesk® Inventor®, Revit®, and Maya® so designers and engineers can manage and edit their data remotely.
Note: Autodesk Remote for iPad is compatible only with Inventor 2013 and above, Revit 2014 and above, and Maya 2015. At this time, we do not recommend using Autodesk Remote for iPad with other Autodesk software.
Autodesk Remote requires an Autodesk ID and a Subscription account that is associated with an Autodesk product.
- Access your Autodesk software from anywhere.
- When used with Autodesk Inventor, Revit, or Maya; includes gestures to control editing, navigation and other commands.
- Support for Multiple Monitors
- Add keys to the keystrip for quick access to your most commonly used keyboard shortcuts.
- In Inventor, Toggle between recent and Home view and between the full user interface and clean screen mode.
- In Maya, Access Grease Pencil markup tool for easy review annotations.
- In Revit, access Visual Styles and Open Views.